Reopening Saturday June 13th
Sunday, June 07, 2020
It has been a long few months but we can finally reopen, so on June 13th we will re-open for all members.
Opening hours will be as normal however there will be some timetabling changes and rules in place based on the guidelines set by NSW Health to ensure the safety and hygiene for everyone.
- Now 20 members per class. This should allow us to accomodate everyone but please book in via our app to avoid dissapointment.
- We will be releasing a new app which all members must use to book into classes to ensure we stay within the 20 person limit.
- No showers will be available for use. Please factor this in to your plans.
- Water fountain will not be available for use. Please bring in your own water or purchase our bottled drinks in club.
- No towels for loan. All members must bring in their own towels.
- No yoga mats for use in the gym
- No skipping ropes for use in the gym.
- Bjj, wrestling and judo classes will remain off the schedule for the time being. Solo-drilling classes are being considered until social distancing is relaxed.
- No use of mits or pads in muay thai classes. Classes will focus on technique and bag work.
- Changes in weekend opening hours - Saturday and Sunday will be closing at 3pm.
We will also be upgrading our existing hygiene and cleaning processes in club.
We ask that members exhibiting any flu-like symptoms refrain from coming into the club.
We are looking forward to seeing you all back at the club and cant wait to start training again!!!