The health and safety of our members, employees and guests is our top priority. As public health officials respond to the spread of the COVID-19 strain of the Coronavirus, we have been (and continue to be) very proactive in our approach to keep our gyms clean and safe. This is an evolving situation that we are monitoring closely, and we want to take this opportunity to share some of the proactive measures we take. Our daily cleaning procedures are already very thorough, and our cleaning crews use anti-viral disinfectants on a daily basis. Further, our facility has hand sanitizers located throughout the club, and we stock our locker rooms with hand soap and paper towels.
- ��We also encourage all members, guests and our staff to follow these best practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after visiting the restroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, - coughing, sneezing or touching your face
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash
- Utilise the disinfectant wipes to wipe down equipment after use
- Keep disinfectant with you
We will also adhere to any direction of local authorities and/or the CDC regarding the COVID-19 strain of the Coronavirus. For more information on the Coronavirus please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.��
As always, we are committed to creating a healthy and safe club experience, and we look forward to seeing you!