Before we jump into the detail, we want to firstly thank each and every one of you for your ongoing support. The time has come to open our doors and we could not be happier!
Whilst you may have been keeping busy exercising at home with our 31 Days of home workouts via our YouTube Channel, we are adhering to the guidelines set by the NSW Government in regards to re-opening the gym.
One big advantage we have with our gyms is they are spacious and hence allow social distances to be kept more easily.
A SAFE PLACE WITH LOTS OF SPACE
The safety of our members and staff is always our priority. We have put an extensive range of protective measures in place.
- Floor decals encouraging social distancing.
- Deep Club clean conducted by professional cleaners prior to re-opening
- Social distancing to ensure a minimum of 1.5 metres between each individual whilst exercising
- Assisting health authorities with contact tracing
- Increased cleaning and sanitation, including providing hand sanitiser and sanitising gym wipes
- Ensuring members bring a towel and own water bottle (water fountain will be disabled)
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment by staff
- No shared equipment between classes
- Equipment to be sanitised between use
- We encourage use of eftpos payments only
These are just some of the measures we will have in place. Keep posted for further updates.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
CHECK OUT WHAT THE UFC GYM TEAM HAS BEEN UP TO