NSW Government Active Kids Voucher ($100)
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
To use the voucher, find a registered activity provider and present your voucher when you sign up.
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
· a NSW resident
· aged between 4.5 and 18 years
· enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
· a current Medicare card holder.
· You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
· You can use the voucher for registration, participation or membership costs with an approved Active Kids provider.
What you need:
· a MyServiceNSW account
· your child’s Medicare card details
· your child’s height and weight (optional).
Note: If you have not already verified your MyServiceNSW account, you’ll need 2 proofs of identity documents in addition to the above.
How to apply:
1. Check the eligibility requirements.
2. Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
3. Log in to your account, or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
4. Follow the prompts to apply for the voucher.
Note: If you’re applying for a child’s second voucher, select ‘Apply for Active Kids Voucher 2’ on the Services tab.
To use the voucher:
1. Choose the eligible provider where you’ll use the voucher – UFC GYM Wetherill Park
2. At registration or payment time, provide the following information through the provider’s preferred process:
· child’s full name
· child’s date of birth
· Active Kids voucher number.
A voucher can only be used:
· once (if the fees for your chosen activity are less than $100, the remaining balance is forfeited and can’t be used)
· during the calendar year it’s issued
· for the person named on the voucher
· for registration or membership fees with an approved Active Kids provider.
A voucher can’t be:
· split between more than one provider or registration (which means if you don’t use the full $100 any remaining amount will not be used)
· used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
· used for the same activity within the same term as another Active Kids voucher
· redeemed for cash.
To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider.