COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS JUNE 23, 2021
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
DUE TO THE RECENT HEALTH ORDERS ISSUED BY THE NSW GOVERNMENT...
In accordance with NSW Government restrictions, as of today 4.00 pm Wednesday 23rd June 2021, it is mandatory for all members, staff, and coaches to wear a mask at UFC GYM in NSW. Until 12:01 am on Thursday 1st July 2021 you must wear a fitted face mask when you are in the specified indoor areas in the Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Wollongong, and Shellharbour local government areas.
As a result, we have reintroduced MANDATORY temperature checks and class numbers will be reduced to 20 members until further notice.
The following COVID-19 procedures must be adhered to:
- QR Code check-in
- Temperature check upon entry
- Hand sanitising upon entry
- Masks worn by all members, staff, and coaches.
- Masks are MANDATORY for all class participants.
- Members on strength and cardio equipment DO NOT need to wear a mask.
- Towels to be used whilst training.
- Social distancing - The 'one person per four square metre' rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings.
- Equipment to be sanitised pre- and post-use
We will keep you updated as restrictions change, and we thank you all for your cooperation.
UFC GYM Australia